Finally today is saturday...
I passed 3 days working day..
Ya,no doubt...it's only 3 days but i feel the time pass so slow...
Everyday bec from work with very tiring body although i jz do simple work in office...
No mood to FB,blogging and even drama...
Jz feel wan to slip oli...
Yesterday I been in one of the factory in SP to do auditing...
And 1st day OT till 7pm...freaking tired...
Back from work and had a simple dinner with my family and him at LaBoss...
have a dinner with them will be the happiest thing in this 6 months working life i think...
have a dinner with them will be the happiest thing in this 6 months working life i think...
I started to miss my life...Miss my frens....
I'm so lonely in usm now..T.T there is noting better than study ady...
There is no shortcut in working...whether u like it or not...
U have to done your work in the time given...But study...
U can choose not to study ...of course maybe jz end up with 'red' result~
I'm looking forward to my holiday ady.hehe..cham...jz 1st week of work nia...
Finally i can feel wad seniors feel b4...I'm looking for the Sg trip with my sis and xiong perhaps...
LOL...well,i'll still promise myself to try my best in this internship period in order to get a PASS for this 9Units..so that i can go bec skol faster..hehe..i dunwan INTERN again...
Anyone wan to MARRY me rite after i graduate???I DUN WAN to work la wei...=)
xuan will be the one who marry with you!haha..hope our trip can on ya..june or july liao har?
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete