Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Latest

Have been long time didn't update blog ady due to tiredness and laziness~=)
Time flies~I have been for my internship for almost 1 month ady~
I'm start enjoying it, as I'm getting closer to my senior and other colleagues...
Hope I can maintain good relationship with everyone~
I'm quite happy to get know abit closer to my USM's coursemate~As I really din talk to them at all in USM =.=
However, intern life is actually quite fun*at least for this moment, p/s haven the peak period*, we are looking for work-life balance for sure~
We have been in Tanjung Bungah Hotel for training these days, also we do not 4got to have fun over there...
Have a short walk on the beach and enjoy the sea side~After that, went for a simple dinner~
Continue, my sis and yuan came over Penang to grab some costumes for this coming CNY~
And I manage to joined them for K-section...I waited for long time ady...
haha...I'm so happy~

Of course, there is buffet served...
!st avenue Red Box is reli not bad, the foods are quite ok with nice service~
There are sushi, steak, prawn and etc....

6 hours non-stop k-section...Fiu~reli fun and release tension~
Hope we have the chance to have fun again~~^^V
there are some pics to share with~have a look~
The Group Photo~

The sea

Beauty Contest?

The guys

3 of us*leng luiS*haha

sushi sushi









No comments:

Post a Comment